Rules & Regulations
Run the City
All registrants are required to read and understand the rules and conditions (“Rules & Conditions“) before registering for RUN THE CITY 2023. Please note that participants are the ones who receive the official RUN THE CITY confirmation email confirming a person’s entry as RUN THE CITY participant 2023, either through online registration, group registration, or other programs from RUN THE CITY including those who received invitations and free slots from RUN THE CITY (“Participants“).
- By registering for the RUN THE CITY 2023 Event (“Event”), the Participant has fully accepted and must comply with the Rules & Conditions.
- RUN THE CITY 2023 is a FUN RUN event that focuses camaraderie of the participants and not a competition event.
- The Event is categorized as a Fun Run with a maximum distance of up to 5 KM.
- Event registration is open to both Indonesian citizens and foreign nationals.
- The RUN THE CITY 2023 event is open to families and participants of all ages.
- Participants who are under seventeen (17) years old on the Event Day are required to provide a parental consent letter. The letter format can be downloaded HERE.
- Marshaling will be carried out during the Event to ensure Rules & Conditions are followed.
- The RUN THE CITY Event Organizer (“Event Organizer”) will not be responsible for any harm and/or loss caused by the following, including but not limited to:
a. Occurrence of Risks and Hazards;
b Arrive late at the Event;
c. Force Majeure (as defined below)
- The Event Organizer strongly encourages women who are pregnant to consult a doctor before participating in the Event. The Event Organizer is not responsible for complications or health problems and/or any other Risks and Hazards that may arise from participating in the Event during pregnancy.
- Event registration is final and cannot be transferred. Participants who sell, transfer, give their bib number to others can be the basis for disqualification from the Event.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. The Event Organizer has the right to refuse confirmed registration if there is incorrect, false and/or incomplete information in the registration form.
- The Event Organizer has the right to cancel or reschedule the Event in the event of a Force Majeure. If the Event is canceled and/or rescheduled due to Force Majeure, the Event Organizer is not obliged to return the registration fee that has been paid to the Participants and the Event Organizer is not responsible for any Risks and Hazards that may occur in connection with the cancellation and/or rescheduling of the Event. Please note that Force Majeure is a state or condition of war (whether declared or not), violence, social unrest, strikes, epidemics, accidents, fires, floods, natural disasters, embargoes, legal reasons, or actions of the government of the Republic of Indonesia, and conditions/circumstances other similar events that may occur beyond the ability of the Event Organizer to prevent it.
- Participants must be able to complete the entire distance that must be covered, from the official start line to the official finish line, within the time required by the Event Organizer.
- Submission of registration through online registration using the RUN THE CITY official website is deemed as an acknowledgment and acceptance of the Rules & Conditions.
- Payment confirmation e-mail along with registration number will be sent after our system has successfully received and verified Participant payment.
- The Event Organizer has the right to close registration before the deadline for registration and/or in the event that the Event quota has been fulfilled.
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Participants contained in the registration form. Participants are responsible for any information provided. The Event Organizer may contact Participants from time to time via email. Any notification sent by the Event Organizer to the email address registered with the Event Organizer will be deemed received by the Participant.
- The Bib Number is a special personal identification for the Participant and may not be exchanged and/or transferred.
- The sale and/or transfer of bibs is prohibited and any breach of this will result in the disqualification and/or banning of individuals involved in future events.
- Bib number can be collected on:
Friday, 30 June 2023 10:00 – 20:00 WIB
- Race pack collection locations:
Location : Sarinah 5th Floor, Cakrawala III & IV Room
Address : Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.11, Kota Jakarta Pusat
- Bib number will be given after submission of Event registration confirmation and identity card. Bib number must be clearly visible during the event. The Event Organizer has the authority to withhold bib numbers and race packs under certain conditions such as violations of the Rules & Regulations, indications of forgery and/or other similar conditions.
- Race packs cannot be delivered and cannot be collected on the Event Day
- Bib and race pack numbers can only be collected by a representative of the Participant (“Race Pack Collector”) by providing a power of attorney to the representative and a photocopy of the participant’s KTP. A sample power of attorney can be downloaded HERE.
- Participants may only be allowed to start according to the starting time indicated and the maximum time limit for starting is 10 minutes after the gun start.
- Participants who commit unsportsmanlike behavior including but not limited to blocking, obstructing other Participants and/or throughout the run course will be automatically disqualified from the Event.
- Drinks stations are available along the run course and at the finish line. Fruit station available at the finish line.
- NO animals of any kind with or without a leash are permitted on the route.
- Participants may not wear clothing or wear equipment that can cause harm, hurt or endanger themselves and/or other Participants. Participants may not run with their faces covered.
- Participants may not dress inappropriately for a sporting event or dress inappropriately for other Participants or spectators.
- Participants may not wear clothing for the purpose of political or religious statements or propaganda, as well as for advertisements.
- Participants may not use any attributes that can cause other Participants to misrecognize as a signal and/or confuse other Participants and/or the Event Organizer, and/or use any device with a loud volume that can disturb other Participants.
- Participants may not perform actions that cause delays in the Event, such as dancing, performing, playing instruments, standing near the start or finish line, or on the streets along the run course.
- Penyelenggara Event tidak bertanggung jawab atas berbagai bentuk penggalangan dana oleh Peserta dalam acara RUN THE CITY. Tanggung jawab tersebut melekat pada Peserta terkait.
- Participants may not prevent pedestrians from crossing or block the passage of emergency vehicles at certain points, when and where they are permitted to do so.
- The race time limit for the RUN THE CITY event is 1 hour and 30 minutes. Participants who cannot complete the route within the specified time limit will be evacuated from the route back to the start and finish points.
- Participants may not obstruct/interfere with the running of the Event by disobeying the instructions of the Event staff.
- No unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, wheelchairs, (of any description) are permitted on the run course.
- Baby strollers or baby joggers are permitted to be used on the RUN THE CITY route.
- The Event Organizer has the right to stop the Participant from continuing the Event if the Participant behaves inappropriately in the Event and the Participant is disqualified from the Event.
- Items that have the potential to hinder the smooth running or safety of other Participants or can cause danger or risk of harm to themselves or other Participants are prohibited.
- Road safety is controlled by the police departments and transportation authorities. Medical services are provided by the Event Organizer in collaboration with local hospitals and medical personnel. Medical personnel are permitted to stop Participants who they see are medically unable to continue the Event.
- Participants expressly and exclusively give the Event Organizer and their transferees, irrevocable rights to use names, likes, biographies, factual or otherwise in connection with the production, distribution and publication of images, photos and other intellectual property rights related to running events, worldwide, on any and all devices, media or publications.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights (if any) of pictures, photos, articles, time notes, and location information, covering the event, and their usage rights for broadcast TV, newspapers, magazines, internet, and other media or publications others are the property of the Event Organizer. Such use also includes names and other personal information such as age and address (country, province and city) of Participants.
- From time to time, the Event Organizer may change the Rules & Conditions according to our sole discretion without prior notification, so please review the Rules & Conditions every time you access or use the RUN THE CITY official website.
- Other matters that have not been listed in these Rules & Conditions are determined later by the Event Organizer.
The Rules & Conditions are made in Indonesian and English. In the event of any discrepancies between the Indonesian language version and the English version, the Indonesian language version shall prevail.